Monday, June 30, 2008

drunk driving is bad


Yep. That's my old camry that I dubbed Cammy. (Yes, I stole that from Amy.) On Saturday, my brother had the misfortune of encountering a drunk driver that ran a red light. Luckily, he's ok, suffering only a sprained ankle and bruising from the seat belt. Poor Cammy is now undrivable.

I am so thankful that my brother was able to walk away from this incident. Thank you to the Geners and Hayes families for arriving so quickly. It sucks to have something like this happen to you and be alone.

I've had my share of car accidents for the year. Please don't drink and drive. If I find out that you've been drinking and driving, I might have to kick your ass.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahah after i read the first sentence, i was like hey.. and then i was appeased for you have given cammy I credit.. OH NO that is terrible!!!!!.. yes drunk driving sucks.. and my cammy has gone through her share of accidents.. =(