Monday, November 3, 2008

A happy halloween

Two of my most favorite cast members returned to Los Angeles on Friday to close out the show. (*tear, I'm going to have to visit Doris again to watch them in San Francisco.) Being the great fan that I am, I bought tickets for Eden Espinosa and Megan Hilty's return despite the fact that it's Halloween. If you've ever tried going to West Hollywood on Halloween, you know how hectic it can be. On the bright side, since it was clear that rushing to leave the parking lot would be pointless, my friend Jaymi and I decided to wait for cast members outside the back entrance. These cast members are so awesome. The line went from the back door and around the corner of the building but they made their way down the line, signing playbills and taking pictures with anyone who wanted it. So awesome.

Eden came out first. I debated between putting up the fobby sign but then thought, what the hell. When I popped it up, Eden saw it and rushed to do the same. I thought she'd be on her way to the next in line but then she said "Wait a minute. Did I blink? I don't want to get facebooked with a bad picture. Do it again!" Haha. So I actually have two pics with her. It didn't look that bad but just in case, I'll just post the "good" picture:



And here's Megan. During the show, she flopped onto her bed and didn't move right before Popular. She was so hilarious that Eden cracked up. I love it when they do that.



Did I mention that they came out between going through production notes and attending their Halloween party? These people rock. I love Wicked. I want to go again. I want to win the lottery. :)

2 comments:

3D said...

Would it be such a bad thing to visit your dear friend again? ;)

Ktothe10 said...

that's coooooool. i'm happy they're back til the end of the run. life is good.