There was a lot of traffic around 1pm today. Of course, I was on the 10 so perhaps to be expected. But c'mon people, it's New Years Eve. Don't you have work or something? Anyhow, I got stuck behind one of these not at work people for about 4 exits. This man was horrible. He would brake randomly, didn't know how to let other people merge onto the freeway, and then, when I thought I was rid of him at last, he veered right towards the exit, veered left as if he was mistaken and then swerved back into the exit lane. Did the exact same thing a few moments later since this exit is one of those that gives you the option of turning right immediately or continuing forward and turning right. I gave him a slight benefit of a doubt that maybe, just maybe he was lost. And then he almost hit a car when he failed to check his blind spot. Fortunately, he turned away from my street a couple lights later. I was ready to drive by him and glare. It would have been well-deserved. But alas, I was afraid this guy might think I'm hitting on him and follow me. No. Thanks.
Stupid drivers stay at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment