Saturday, January 17, 2009

another teen movie

I have a penchant for loving teen movies. You know, the ones that usually aren't very quality and have horrible plot lines, but I can't help it. I'm a sucker for them. Stick It, 10 Things I Hate About You, She's the Man...you name it, I'll watch it or be willing to watch it. Hehe.

Today we watched Step Up 2. Plot line wasn't great, but it wasn't absolutely horrible (like You Got Served). The dance scenes in the movie absolutely make up for the plot. The acting actually was pretty good too. Maybe that's because they didn't talk all that much... Anyways, I'm considering buying the movie on blu ray just because the dancing is that badass. :) If you like watching So You Think You Can Dance or America's Best Dance Crew, you should consider checking out this movie.

Also, I watched my little brother play in his very first basketball tournament this morning. They lost but it was a really close game. They could have pulled it out if they didn't go cold in the beginning of the second half. But they did win their second game! Yay! Go NRG! (I didn't realize that NRG meant "energy" until this morning when I saw their electric banner. Haha.) Besides being a little sad that VC wasn't playing, it also made me feel really old! College kids are so young.

No comments: