Tuesday, January 13, 2009

shameful

I scoured the 'net, doing some research for tomorrow's class and I found this guy on 5min.com. His drills look pretty good although I noticed that he was very selective in his choice of students per drill. For power kicks, he always chose the guys. For flexibility, he went with the girls. And then there's this one. It's titled "Tae Kwon Do Push Ups".

First of all, the instructor has to demonstrate without his full uniform. Secondly, the girls in the beginning are doing horrible, horrible push ups. I have a feeling he chose them to make himself look even more manly and strong. I admit, he does do some pretty impressive stuff, but all that admiration is tarnished by the girls pushups (or lack thereof) and his need to be half-clothed. Also, must he imitate Bruce Lee's kiyap? It's so annoying. Not my type of teacher.

2 comments:

3D said...

Heh, I remember having to do these pushups at my studio! That I don't miss. =P

Unknown said...

oh yeah you are totally right.. why was he all half naked with weak girls doing push ups with him ..that is lame