The Penguin's Iceberg

Friday, January 9, 2009

artsy fartsy

I felt like Doris's blog needs a banner. And she has no Photoshop skills. Just Picasa skills.

She should use this:


And Doris, don't you dare angry frown at me! I put effort into it -- bevel AND contour!
Posted by pingmulan at 10:32 PM

3 comments:

3D said...

I'm not quite sure what to say.

January 11, 2009 at 1:45 PM
pingmulan said...

Smile and nod? :)

January 12, 2009 at 1:38 AM
Unknown said...

love this post

January 14, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2010 (13)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2009 (31)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (16)
      • names for future consideration
      • former hottie
      • kay yow, rest in peace
      • high definition is beautiful
      • unexpected delight
      • and this is our future
      • random stats
      • another teen movie
      • in the heights
      • shameful
      • hello my name is ______
      • if I actually used facebook status...
      • farewell wicked...
      • artsy fartsy
      • happy monday
      • if you don't love it, regift it!
  • ►  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (8)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.