Monday, January 26, 2009

former hottie

If you knew me in high school, you'd know that my two biggest crushes were Andrew Keegan and Seth Green. What can I say? I thought Andrew Keegan was adorable as Wilson, Mary's boyfriend with a son, in 7th Heaven. And Seth Green so nerdy cute. He still is. A. Keegan...not so much. His adorable-ness started to decline when he played a jerk in 10 Things I Hate About You. Then he played a gay guy in The Broken Hearts Club. It just wasn't a turn on anymore.

So I was quite amused when I found myself sitting two feet from Andrew Keegan tonight. He had a hairband holding back his trademark floppy hair. I was at the rec center watching my friend and coworker Hobie compete in a championship basketball game. (It wa a very good game too! Goooo Hobie's team!) A. Keegan (that's what it said on the back of his jersey) and his team were playing in the next championship game for the lower division. It looked like he had groupies -- 3 girls followed him with shoe boxes. Haha.

On a better note, before Hobie's game was the highest division for the rec league. There was a white guy that was sitting on Hobie's bench during the first half. I assumed that he was part of the team and that's why he looked so familiar but he took off before the first half ended. After Hobie's game, he told me that it was The Professor from AND1 basketball. Badass! I remember watching the show. The man has handles!

I was wavering about whether or not I should go watch Hobie's game but now I'm glad that I did. Perfect stuff to blog about! Be glad that I went! I am :)

By the way, Hobie's team did win. :)

No comments: